BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 5, 2009

We've been tagged


I am soooooo glad I didn't have to find 25 things to say. Now, I don't have folders for pix, they are all just crammed into a box waiting for me to put on scrapbook paper. But this is the sixth blue house I've taken a picture of. Especially in the snow, it REALLY stands out. If dad would always have the camera ready, we would have lots more interesting home colors for your enjoyment but I can never stop on these two lane roads with snow piled up on the sides and a line of cars behind me. I get honked if I do......people in downtown Boston are very rude and honk at you all the time but out in the burbs, people are patient, let you turn into the lane and patiently wait whilst someone 20 cars ahead waits to make a left hand turn.

So to carry on Kristin's tag......find the sixth picture in the sixth folder of pictures and put it on your blog with info.

Now, I tag Grumpy's place, wonderings of a wannabee, updates for the road and the Holt family.

Let's see if you can find the right picture!!!

1 comments:

jen Whetman said...

Karen, you kill me! I hope you're behaving with those Bostonites. I know how you can get... I really think you and Dick are having too much fun to call it your mission. Not to say that it's supposed to be horrible, but wow, it sounds like you're having a blast. Be careful, winter's almost over so don't fall and break a hip.