BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 13, 2009

Things I forget


I'm starting another entry today, 2/16/09 because I forget so many things that I DO want to remember but I won't post for a few more days. Here's another unusual house but I'm so sorry the mustard yellow of the paint didn't really show on this picture. So imagine it darker and deeper mustardly looking color. But you can see the nice green trim!! Where do people come up with these color combinations?

The one thing I keep forgetting is about Christmas decorations!!! It's amazing the number of houses that still have their outdoor lights and decor on the front lawn!! I mean it IS the middle of February. Wreaths still on the doors and windows, raindeer on the lawn, colored lights on the bushes. Did I miss something??

Another thing I love to see while driving around these winding narrow roads are the unusual shapes of trees. Here's one we saw today. You can't see all this when they're covered with leaves. OK, my computer is having seizures and won't save this as a draft so I guess I have to post it!!! Don't want to do it all over again. Hopefully tomorrow it will be clear and sunny. If so, we'll take the morning and go up to the 52nd floor of the Prudential building and see the whole Boston area from on high!!! Stay tuned.......

1 comments:

jen Whetman said...

Well, all of those bright colors on the houses makes it so the passers-by will look at their house and stare in wonderment... It's to keep you from going color blind... Love to read your updates. Be careful!