
Mary's Bed and Breakfast--our room is the far right, down behind the sign
.
Our room and each room has a private bath
.
Mary runs the bed and breakfast and a gift shop attached to her husbands business--he runs a charter boat for fishing expeditions and a snow removal in the winter!
A shot of Fisherman's Cove
_
Self explanatory
We have found the most colorfully painted houses in the northeast so I'm starting a collection of pictures. Here's the orange and the next one is Easter Egg Row. If you can get it big enough on your screne you'll see the first one is lavender with red trim, the next is a deep bright blue, the next is a light turquoise and the furthest away is a nice yellow!!

Monday, October 20, 2008
Great way to save pictures
Posted by Galloping Grandparents (GG) at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I never thought I'd see a lavender house with red trim!
Post a Comment