BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Playing Catch Up

When your computer becomes dysfunctional like this one, it makes me mad, frustrated and I punish the computer by not using it.................and don't anyone dare tell me the computer only does what you tell it to........it didn't go to hell when I told it to..........anyway, a few activities I need to catch up on before I post our Christmas blog.

The volunteers at the hospital had a Christmas party and this year it was on the day we worked. Food was as yummy as any church dinner we've been to. I brought cranberry slush and a salad and the funniest part of that was.....the punch was a hit and everyone wanted to know what "mix" I put in it. Surprise...no alcohol!!! Many said it was the best non-alcoholic punch they'd ever tasted. Anyway, I took pictures of the crew we work with on Mondays.


Marilyn, Ann, Sharon



Ilene and Dolly







Carl Torrossino




Judy and Claire...the bosses




Our own reindeer




Arlene, Meredith, Alicia




Our "waiting room"




Meredith and Alicia





Dad and CharMarie


Such a fun group of people who volunteer countless hours for Emerson Hospital.

0 comments: