Spring FINALLY jumped out at us today and what a great day it was on the water. Every 10 years there's an Atlantic Tall Ships Festival and it's here for a week. A couple months ago I saw it advertized online and I got us tickets. Now I know I should have gone into the Navy. I love the water and the boats. I'd drown if the boat capsized, but I love being ON the water and watching all the boats. IF YOU DON"T LIKE BOATS, SKIP THIS BLOG!!! Nothing but pictures of what I want to remember about this day. Unfortunately the sails weren't up except for the Liberty that was sailing but the boats were spectacular. And my good camera was working so I got what I think were great pictures. There were ships from Russia, Canada, Uruguay, Brazil, Romania, England, US and all other places I can't remember. I need to go online and get all the info. So here it is.......
Here's dad on the dock as we headed toward the cruise boat.




This entry is WAAAAAY too long but I still have pictures I want to save. So will do a second blog tomorrow night. I haven't labeled the ships in this blog but no one but me cares anyway:=). Gotta go to bed as we have our employment workshop tomorrow and if you could see it, you would find chocolate chip cookies and chicken salad on this blog.........been getting the lunch together for tomorrow!!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
WOW!!!
Posted by Galloping Grandparents (GG) at 4:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment