BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas morn






















8 comments:

Kim and company said...

I love it!! Merry Christmas to you two who we love!! Thanks for making our day so very merry! Grandma and Grandpa ALWAYS know the perfect gift! I love peeking into your morning too! So Fun! Merry Day, hopefully we'll chat soon!

Melinda said...

I'm so glad you two celebrated so appropriately!! We love you.

Mamma K. said...

That was a fun way to share Christmas with your family in far away places! I'm glad Grandpa got a toy to play with!

okiedokie said...

When did you get up in order to post all this on Christmas!!!!! You are making the rest of us look bad. In my defence I did work last night and am at work now as well. I love your photos!!! What cute grandparents you are! Miss ya- MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!!!

Kristin said...

Glad you had a merry Christmas!!!

jen Whetman said...

Love the little tree! Looks like you both made a haul! I'm sure you both were missing your grandkids, but you look like you enjoyed all of the fun gifts and togetherness. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Don't get frozen up there...

Melanie said...

You two are just two big kids aren't you??? We miss you!!!

Sarah said...

Looks like you're having quite the adventures. LOVED the pictures of New York. I'm so glad we get to read the blog and keep up on life (guess it beats night shift).