I'm trying to get a pictures on here---don't know if I can. Anyway, any guesses as to where this call is going to be?? We'll put your name on a sticker and put it right where you guess....
When you click on "new post" there should be a row of icons (little pictures) across the top. One of them looks like little mountains. Click on that to upload an image.
It will take you to a screen where you can browse through the files on your computer to select a picture. You can upload up to five images at a time, if you click the "add another image" (or something like that) button four times. Browse and select your image for each one.
Choose whether you want the photos centered or toward the left or right, and whether you want them small, medium, or large. I always choose centered, and use either medium or large, depending.
We're two senior citizens that are joining our kids, nieces, nephews, grandkids and who know who else, in blogging. I thought it was clogging or something similar at first but I guess now we're"HIP"!!! We're both retired, not missing the work a day world at all and are busy staying with grandkids while our kids run and play!! We love musical theater, reading, watching the grandkids grow and keeping in touch with all our family.
5 comments:
Hmmmm. I'm guessing Seattle area...why? I have no idea!! Or, maybe the Bronx?
Let's see... I am going to say Louisiana.
I'm gonna go with....England. Don't know why, it just has a nice ring to it!
When you click on "new post" there should be a row of icons (little pictures) across the top. One of them looks like little mountains. Click on that to upload an image.
It will take you to a screen where you can browse through the files on your computer to select a picture. You can upload up to five images at a time, if you click the "add another image" (or something like that) button four times. Browse and select your image for each one.
Choose whether you want the photos centered or toward the left or right, and whether you want them small, medium, or large. I always choose centered, and use either medium or large, depending.
Email me with any questions...Hope that helps!
PS Our family is offering a prize to the closest guess...stationary and stamps to write to the galloping grandparents whilst they are away!!!
Post a Comment