BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Alive and well

We are here and well!! We've been getting calls and emails wondering what's up since I haven't posted a blog for a loooooooong time. Why?????

I've spent some time on Facebook and it's much fun getting instant replies!!!

We've had two of our boys come with families to visit.

My computer is turning me into the wicked witch of the east coast. I have to keep rebooting, it flips me out....constantly, and I just go crazy. This is after we paid $100 to find out there are no viruses and they supposedly cleaned it out. But there's no change!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.

When I do post again there will be 1000's of pictures :) and I am in the process of downloading pictures, but the computer goes to sleep after so many and I have to reboot and it makes me MAD!!!!!

Rest assured we are fine, enjoying the fall colors, the first snow while the boys were here and now it's indian summer again!! Is it any wonder there's so much seasonal affective disorder around????

1 comments:

jen Whetman said...

Too frustrating about the computer. That's like an organ, a lifeline. Hopefully it'll snap out of it... I'm hoping my S.A.D.D. isn't too bad this year. It may be less since I'm back on meds (yuck).